I wanted to talk with anybody who will listen to our voices. We are with the group at Tahrir Square. If anybody tells you the people of Egypt aren’t the ones out there protesting in the crowds, this is not true. We are all here. The people of Egypt are all standing with these crowds and everybody has taken time from their life and their house to stand in the street and protect the street and their area. All these people are people with huge efforts that you can’t even imagine!
God willing, Oh god oh god after all of our efforts there will be a change. The Egyptian people disappeared. We are bored and tired and drained. (Koranic lines here).
- Let’s move forward, with faith and progress forward
- VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM ALIVE IN EGYPT
- Where are the guilty parties?
- Expat fears
- a war criminal… holding on to power
- Help the Egyptian Youth
- The leader of Chaos!
- A call to stand up against the enemy, from Yasser
- Don’t ever look back
- Screaming: They are killing us!