Please, please – if you can have your voice reach the respected opposition in Tahrir now, please send it there. Please, do not enter negotiation with this corrupt regime. This regime has lost its legitimacy – how can we negotiate with it. No agreement to negotiations with them until he leaves. Once he leaves then we can then think whether or not to negotiate with what is left of this unjust, corrupt regime, please! May peace be upon you.
- Let’s move forward, with faith and progress forward
- VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM ALIVE IN EGYPT
- Where are the guilty parties?
- Expat fears
- a war criminal… holding on to power
- Help the Egyptian Youth
- The leader of Chaos!
- A call to stand up against the enemy, from Yasser
- Don’t ever look back
- Screaming: They are killing us!