today we went to protests at ibrahim mosque at the noon prayer there were about 250000 people, the protests spread from abu qir street to sidi gabr station, where about half a million group of protestors met from different places, coming from montazah and madarah and victoria and walking through abu qir street to meet in sidi gabr. We are estimating the count to be one million people here in alexandria.
- Let’s move forward, with faith and progress forward
- VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM ALIVE IN EGYPT
- Where are the guilty parties?
- Expat fears
- a war criminal… holding on to power
- Help the Egyptian Youth
- The leader of Chaos!
- A call to stand up against the enemy, from Yasser
- Don’t ever look back
- Screaming: They are killing us!