Hi I am Mona Saif I am calling to tell you that our last connection of our internet providers has been cut off and we heard that our cell phone lines are going to cut off too. So I just wanted to call to tell you that if you dont hear from us not to worry. We are going to Tahrir Square and we’re going to join the movement and Mubarak is going to leave this country and don’t worry about us. I don’t feel worried and for the first time I don’t care what they are doing . We all know what is going to happen and what is going to happen tomorrow. That’s all. I just wanted to say hi to my brother and his wife since we didn’t get a chance to talk before they cut off the internet. Have a good night and we’ll see you tomorrow.
- Let’s move forward, with faith and progress forward
- VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM ALIVE IN EGYPT
- Where are the guilty parties?
- Expat fears
- a war criminal… holding on to power
- Help the Egyptian Youth
- The leader of Chaos!
- A call to stand up against the enemy, from Yasser
- Don’t ever look back
- Screaming: They are killing us!