My name is Mohamed Sa’er. I am Egyptian and working for an Egyptian company in the Cameroon. I wanted to support the Egyptian people protesting in Tahrir square. We ask Mr. President to leave as soon as possible to avoid spilling Egyptian blood and for the economy to resume immediately. The hearts and souls of the whole Egyptian community here in the Cameroon are with their brothers, the protesters in Tahrir and all of Egypt. We all ask for the fall of this regime. Thank you
- Let’s move forward, with faith and progress forward
- VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM ALIVE IN EGYPT
- Where are the guilty parties?
- Expat fears
- a war criminal… holding on to power
- Help the Egyptian Youth
- The leader of Chaos!
- A call to stand up against the enemy, from Yasser
- Don’t ever look back
- Screaming: They are killing us!