I want to ask : where are the regime’s guilty parties ? Where is Ahmad Ezz, who has been controlling the state’s assets and people’s cash? Where is Gamal Mubarak now ? The president’s son, who has been leading a most corrupt life? Where is he? Is he orchestrating the attacks on the Egyptians from his house in London? And with the money of the Egyptians? Where is Safwat Sherif who said that “the requests of the Egyptians’ protesters are sacred”… and here come our requests: riding camels, horses and boxed cars loaded with rocks. Where are they now? They are a bunch of deceitful liars, of hypocrites. They do nothing but cease the opportunities given to them by Mubarak. Down with Mubarak and down with his regime!
- Let’s move forward, with faith and progress forward
- VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM ALIVE IN EGYPT
- Where are the guilty parties?
- Expat fears
- a war criminal… holding on to power
- Help the Egyptian Youth
- The leader of Chaos!
- A call to stand up against the enemy, from Yasser
- Don’t ever look back
- Screaming: They are killing us!